An Interview with Hekmat Bani Hashim

Today in the first block, I interviewed Mrs. Hekmat and I ask her some questions about her job at the IAT

Me: Hi how are you Mrs. Hekmat …. Can I ask you some questions about your work?

Mrs. Hekmat: ok start please

Me: Do you have a job?

Mrs. Hekmat: yes.

Me: How did you get it?

Mrs. Hekmat: By completing my education and studying at the university.

Me: Is a male or female job?

Mrs. Hekmat: I think it can be for male and female.

Me: Is it an indoor or outdoor job?

Mrs. Hekmat: Indoor.

Me: Which do you think most people prefer indoor or outdoor jobs?

Mrs. Hekmat: Indoor because it easy job and not need a hard work.

Me: Does your job pay a good salary?

Mrs. Hekmat: Yes it does.

Me: Which job are more popular than others, and why?

Mrs. Hekmat: I think army and police jobs are more popular because they do not need any experience.

Me: Where have you worked?

Mrs. Hekmat: I have worked for 14 years at the MOE

Me: How much experience do you have?

Mrs. Hekmat: I have ICDL and BA.

Me: Why do you find your job interesting?

Mrs. Hekmat: Because I like education.

Me: ok Mrs. Hekmat nice to meet you, bye

Mrs. Hekmat: bye

Done by: Abdullah Al Bloushi
10.01