An Interview with IAT Al Ain Student Officer

Today in the 16th of dec 2007 I interviewed Ms. Roqaiyah , and I asked her some questions about there career exploration survey and this is how the interview goes:

Me: How did you get this job in the IAT?

Ms. Roqaiyah : I sent my C.V. to Dubai, and then they called me to do the interview.

Me: Did you have to go to University to get this job?

Ms. Roqaiyah: I have studied at the university and I have an S.S.O. certificate.

Me: Which do you think most people prefer, indoor or outdoor job?

Ms. Roqaiyah : I prefer indoor jobs because it’s more comfortable than the outdoor jobs the outdoor jobs you can make you feel tired fast.

Me : Does your job pay a good salary

Ms. Roqaiyah : Yes, it gives us very good salary

Me: How is your relationship with your co-workers?

Ms. Roqaiyah : My relationship with the co-workers is very good and there are no problems with us.

Me: Thank you MS. for your time.

MS.: You’re welcome.

Done by: Manea Helal

10-01