ADNOC Will Sponsor Me


In the future I want to be a Petroleum Engineer because my country needs local engineers to build it and make it modern. I like chemistry and I hope I‘ll find myself in this job. I think that this job will give me a good salary. I asked some people about this job and they said that I’ll be perfect in it. When I finish my school I’ll join the petroleum institute in Abu Dhabi. After that I hope that ADNOC will sponsor me to be a petroleum engineer in it. I think that if they sponsor me I’ll add a lot to this company and I’ll work very hard to be the right person that they choose for this job. I choose this employer because it is a local company that will make my country’s economy flourish. So please see my skills and you will find that I am the right person for the job.

Basheer Al Shaqfa
10.01