UAE Future Aircraft Engineer



Do you know that it’s better to talk about your job now before you become big and forget about it ! I planned to be an Aircraft Engineer, it is a perfect job. It needs education and high average for sure. So I decided to work in this job. I like it because it will secure good income for life. It is a popular job. The advantage in this job that it has good salary and nice technology. The disadvantage in this job that when you work in a plane, you have to be healthy and your ear 100% because the sound is too high. I have one experience and it is in the computer. I wish my friends join with me in this job but be careful it need a high average and it is above 85% if you want to be an engineer. But if you brought below 85% you can’t have the job.

Mansour Alshamsi
10-01