Ali Saeed Sultan Al-Dhaheri

Curriculum Vitae

Full name: Ali Saeed Sultan Al-Dhaheri.

Date of birth: 8/8/1992.

Place of birth: Al-Ain.

Nationality: UAE.

Language spoken: Arabic & English.

Abilities: ICDL & English.

Address: Al-Ain.

Phone number: 050/7130905.

Email address: Al_Dhaheri_10@hotmail .com

About Myself

I like computer engineering. I have been working with computers since I was seven years. I got my ICDL certificate at the age of 15 I got it from UAE University and I got my English certificate from Abu-Dhabi University. Arabic is my first language and the second language is English. I lave been speaking English since I was six years old until. I have used my English & Arabic languages in different ways like reading stories and writing poems and chatting with my friends in Arabic and English and using it in my hobbies. My hobbies are football and basketball.

Ali Saeed
10.01