An Interview with Bilal IAT Al Ain Nurse

Mr. Ahmed Moustafa told us to do an interview with someone who works in IAT so I decided to do the interview IAT Al Ain nurse Bilal.

Me: Hi Mr. Bilal , how are you?

Mr. Bilal: I am fine, how are you?

Me: I am in a good condition, I came here because I want to do an interview with you so let’s start.

Mr. Bilal: but before we start, what would you talk about?

Me: We will talk about your job and why did you chose that job?

Mr. Bilal: okay let us start.

Mansour: Do you have a job?

Mr. Bilal: Yes, Sure.

Me: How did you get it?

Mr. Bilal: By studying and getting high average.

Me: Is it a popular job?

Mr. Bilal: Yes, it is.

Me: Is this job mainly for men or women?

Mr. Bilal: I think both men and women.

Me: Is it an indoor or outdoor job?

Mr. Bilal: Sometimes indoor and sometimes outdoor.

Me: Does your job pay a good salary?

Mr. Bilal: Yes sure I am relaxed in this salary.

Me: How is your relationship with the co-workers?

Mr. Bilal: my relationship is perfect with other workers.

Me: How much experience do you have?

Mr. Bilal: I have 2 experiences, in computer and nursing.

Me: Why did you choose this employment?

Mr. Bilal: because I like my job so much.

Me: Have you ever worked in this field?

Mr. Bilal: No, I just work in an office.

Me: What are the advantages and disadvantages of your job?

Mr. Bilal: The advantages in the job that the salary is good and the disadvantage that they can call you at night if there was an emergency.

Me: Why did you find your job interesting?

Mr. Bilal: I have told you, because good salaries that can make your life better.

Me: Sorry Mr. Bilal for taking your time in this interview.

Mr. Bilal: No problem, I had enjoyed talking with you, Thank you

Me: Thank you too Mr. Bilal and nice to meet you, Bye

Mr. Bilal: You’re welcome Mansour and bye.


Mansour Al Shamsi
10.01